Monday, March 14, 2011

my LIFE ACCORDING to...

Oke, ini adalah mainan lama yg pernah ditag sama temen di-FB, trus aku repost. Waktu itu aku pake Green Day. Somehow malam ini pengen posting lagi di sini. Kali ini bareng Jonas, Bo dan Silas :)

So here's the rule :
Using only song names from ONE BAND or ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (artist or band name)"

Pick your Artist : MEW


MY LIFE ACCORDING TO MEW

Are you a female :
QUIETLY (please don't get me wrong..)

Describe yourself :
CARTOONS AND MACREME WOUNDS

How do you feel :
NERVOUS

Describe where you currently live :
BEHIND THE DRAPES

If you could go anywhere, where would you go :
BEACH

Your favorite form of transportation :
BEAUTIFUL BALLOON (haven't ride any, but seems pretty fly)

Your best friend is :
THE ZOOKEEPER'S BOY

You and your best friend are :
SUPERFRIENDS

What's the weather :
THE SEETHING RAIN WEEPS FOR YOU

Favorite time of day :
THAT TIME ON THE LEDGE

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called :
INTRODUCING PALACE PLAYER

What is life to you :
NEW TERRAIN

Your relationship :
COMFORTING SOUNDS

Your fear :
PINK MONSTER (i know, right? :p)

What is the best advice you have to give :
WATCH THIS SPACE

How I would like to die :
SAFE AS HOUSES

My soul's present condition :
AM I WRY? NO

My Motto :
SOMETIMES LIFE ISN'T EASY

There there. Now you, go try it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment