Wednesday, September 29, 2010

believe, just BELIEVE

Still offer up the same prayer as one, no.. two, no.. three years ago. For I'm just a stupid little human, sometimes I lost my sanity working my ass up and waiting for that wish to be granted.

Like today. When I feel so lost, so low, so lame. When I'm suffocating for the torture of time. When my head's pounding because I think I can't handle this any longer. When I woke up in the morning, crying. Sat in this dark room, losing grip.

But then I realized this is the trial. Trial to keep the faith in me. To hold on a little longer. To work it out a little harder. To not giving up on my prayer.


''maka mintalah, niscaya akan Ku-kabulkan | QS Al-Mu'min:60''

2 comments:

Erin a.k.a Rei said...

kalimat yang aku tulis di kalender,di dinding kamar, di twitter,di halaman depan skripsweet..di hati.. : "Tuhan itu Maha Baik, yang perlu kita lakukan selain berusaha hanyalah berdoa dan meminta dengan yakin" :)

diLa said...

hehe dan payahnya manusia, kadang2 minta aja suka suudzon, ''apa iya mungkin?''... padahal Tuhan bukan cuma Maha Baik, tapi juga Maha Kuasa. Dasar saya manusia lancang :D

Post a Comment