Thursday, June 10, 2010

WRITE the way you TALK*

*) familiar premise for broadcasters, I know. just feels good for the title.


last nite,
i wandered in my folders and found my so called creative-writing. old files of playwrights, insertions, teasers.. all sorts of things that I never make it now. i'm a bit shocked. well, by that it doesn't mean i was THAT creative back then. but I'm impressed by how focused I was at that time.

so now i'm,
typingtypingtypingtyping
typingtypingtypingtyping
typingtypingtypingtyping

I don't know if this will work or not i'm just,
typingtypingtypingtyping
typingtypingtypingtyping
typingtypingtypingtyping

o supernova, constellation, starfield, anything,
could any of you just popped up in my window,
like.. now?

ah. there you are. just in time. juuuuust in time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment