Tuesday, May 11, 2010

dance BABY dance

Last night, with a very serious face, my uncle said to me : "Tama (his son, 20 mos) always stood still whenever he got called by anyone!"

Then I sat straight and stated my concerns. Is that happened frequently? Does he like watch things recurrent over and over? Does he reluctant in socialize? Because it could be signs of autism.

(Ps: just a reminder. let's not use the word autism to make daily joke. Because mothers of autistic children through the not-so-easy-days in caring for their children)

Still with a stiff face, my uncle said again : "yes, Tama was just ignore his favourite milk, biscuits, toys, anybody, anything... whenever he's watching.. Pororo!" Then my other aunt said the same thing. Her son, 22 mos, is crazy about Pororo too.

PORORO the Little Penguin! I've just know this! Maybe because of its songs. Maybe because of its colourful images. One thing for sure, this Korean animation made babies went gaga! Like this one.



Hop on Youtube and find many more like him. Uuuuu so cute! :D

*video credit : micahcharlesroberts

0 comments:

Post a Comment