Saturday, May 8, 2010

PIMP my GUN

Valencia mob led by gangster Oscar Nava Valencia from Mexico really know how to be dressy. They 'pimped-up' their firearms with silver, gold, diamonds, and Ferrari logo, which is.. I dont get it, what for? But everybody could become bold, beautiful and bling, if they want to. Yes, even gangster of drug cartel, since they made $25 billion a year by smuggling drugs into the country, of course they could buy themselves those gems.



Speaking of firearms, at the previous day i had this chat with a friend : having a weapon saved for emergencies. As for me, Beretta 92 FS (that will fit in my bag and even 'kondangan' purse)...


... and SIG SG 552 with scope and silencer under my bed...


... will be enough. Without bling bling, thank you :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment