Tuesday, March 2, 2010

illimitées

.
Katanya : kesabaran itu tidak terbatas.


What would you be, if your suppose-to-be-the-most-supporting-people degrading you? Saying bad things about you? Discomfort you? I still trying to figure what will I be. Because I'm living with those people, since the early phase of my life. Very early. Certain people from my closest environment.

It was tough. With them, I can't find myself fit on anything. For them, I was just so wrong. Even if I didn't do anything wrong. They said, my 'existence' was a mistake. The 'existence' runs in my genes. The 'existence' I can't change.

Maybe I could be as bad as they said. I could make their big-bad-ass-picture of me come true. It was soooo easy. But I won't. Why should I? It wasn't me. It was a wrong charges. But they just don't care.

Their eyes are blinded.
Their ears were closed.
Their lips speak whatever pleased their own.

And that wasn't the only one. This sort of thing also happens in other aspects of my life. That people often got me wrong. Once, twice, three times, four times... I can't recall. I live with it. Breath with it. If this is the consequence, then it's a consequence of the things I didn't even do. Maybe I am. But not most of it.

However, I still put this little smile time to time.
Live the life.
And won't talking trash.





Because people may get me wrong.
But The Boss of The Universe does not.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment