Friday, March 12, 2010

not so cryptic cryptical-post.

.
Perhaps I didn't look good enough to experience something. So I need, umm, 'enhancer' to make it come true. An evil 'enhancer'.
(as evil as seen in sinetron, maybe.)

Surprise : I didn't do it. Not even crossed in mind, for God's sake.
(yes, because I still believe in God.)

From long time ago, it's just need one simple nod from me to made another bad thing keep coming. But with all respect..
(surprise, again) ..I didn't do it.

Pardon? Not enough goodwill? This is bad enough?
(oh. believe me. you have no idea.)

So how can you call someone a thief, if things were given to this person and instead, this person was sooo overwhelmed refuse?
(errr. as if this is rocket science not to understand easily..)



Ah. Yes.
Just need someone to blame, that's why.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment