Thursday, March 18, 2010

Midnite Devastation

.
Hello troublesleeping.

Lucky, still got several movie files in my harddisc. Tonite's choice : 2012. Well, watched this mega-budget-ultra-CGI-disaster-movie thru 10 inches screen was not a very pleasant choice though. But i have no other option, so I tucked into this netbook for two and half hours. Phew.

The movie was... BANG BOOM POW. And that's it. I'm overrated this movie. Thank God I didn't dragged into the euphoria and queueing for hours in cinemas. Because so many cliche here in this movie and I'm tired watched those massive abomination. Not to mention some scientific oddness too. Ah enough said. I can't tell better than Rod Hilton.

Haven't met Rod yet? You should. Everytime I finished with any movies, I always made my way to www.the-editing-room.com and read Rod Hilton's hilarious-satire-but-that's-true script. He criticize movies by made an abridged screenplay of it. Found this website sometime ago when I did random research for developing ILFIL. Amusing, indeed. And don't offended so easily if they making fun of your favourite movies. Because they just, like, mock every movies. So check the star-o-meter for the objective (i guess..) rating.

I'll share you guys one of his masterpiece : The abridged script of 2012. Made me choked in my nutrisari. Check another abridged script, maybe they had your favourite movie too.
.

3 comments:

Me said...

to find that it's a crazy funny abridged script, you have to watch the movies first, because you know, you can picture the scenes on the script, that's why you'll gonna find that is funny.

But if you're not watching the movie yet, you'll get no sense of humor on it, i bet. But for some abridged script, yes it's hilarious!

diLa said...

hehehe, lucu ya?

pokoknya no offense lah kalo baca tuh abridged script, toh avatar/inglourious basterds yang dicela2 sampe segitunya tetep dapet 4 dari 5 bintang!

Erin a.k.a Rei said...

ho'oh...

Post a Comment