Saturday, January 23, 2010

sisaan semalam

.
sky outside seems immense.
the clarity did not felt friendly instead.
I miss it's gray color.
makes me want to go somewhere far away and quiet.
where I can shout all the anxiety outta my lung.





your silence speaks a lot.
and I'm afraid it is not a good news for me.





"Big trouble, losing control,
Primary resistance at a critical low,
On the, on the double gotta get a hold,
Point of no return, one second to go,

No response on any level, red alert this vessel's under siege,
Total overload, all systems down, they’ve got control,
There’s no way out, we are surrounded,
Give in, Give in, and relish every minute of it

Freeze, or make it forever, I feel a weakness coming on."

those words ringing in my head.
oh, I am tormented by my own thoughts.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment