Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yadda yadda yadda. Blah.

.
Iyeeeehhh pagi-pagi udah ribet aja sih??
*jambak-jambak rambut*

Oh come on. Come oooon. No need to worship those unnecessary things, along with those simply ridiculous reasons. I know I'm not sophisticated enough, soooo under your league. Whatever you name it. But believe me, I'm no homo erectus.

I'm sorry. I won't meet the requirements you've been made. In a very purpose of me. I don't care. Well, I didn't break it, just bend it. Because for me, in my very humble opinion :
This. Is. Such. A. Crap.

Dear the Noble, really, i didn't mean to be such ungrateful. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. It's just the way you treat me afterwards.

But again, that's okay. I'll just smile politely and say :
"Okay. Your wish is my command!"

Wait till you see me later. Ha.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment