Friday, September 4, 2009

Upside Down

From our conversation the day before, I wonder, why'd you keep thinking that you are the casualty of all this? Even this horrid thing was caused by you. And the total control for not doing this is in your hands. So it's quite a paradox. You're doing this in purpose and feels like a victim?

I'm the one whose losing everything. And you've just losing nothing.
I'm the one whose holding on until the end. And you've just walkaway so easily.

I never refused you. I never abandoned you. So please, don't treat me like other whose ever doing that to you. And please don't say about your disability for doing this and that. We both know, this is about unwillingness.

You know, whenever it comes to me, you always got the power to choose. Because I never refused nor abandoned you.

And you've already choose.
And I'm standing still, here, exactly at the same place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment